Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Vinyl Lettering Sign

I was having too much fun with my cricut yesterday. I found some shiny orange vinyl at Roberts and I just knew what I wanted to do with it. I made this sign and put it on our front window. I used the Opposites Attract, Cuttin up and Paper Doll cartridges.

Note: If you look close the sun is hitting the "ween" and you can see it sparkle!!




I also cut this skeleton from the Paper Doll cartridge. I used white vinyl and a black sharpie. It is on our front storm door. Cute huh?! It is about 23-24 inches tall.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I saw that sparkly vinyl too, it's so cute. Have you tried taking it off? I used it last year on glass block but didn't think of windows.
Man I want to copy everything you do :)

Bell Family Blog said...

I have a cricut and I didn't even think of making cute stuff like that! Thanks for the tips!

Tycksen Family said...

Natalie-

You can copy anything you want! And I take that as a great compliment...cause I love everything you do!!! And you can borrow any cartridge too :)!

I don't think it will be hard to get off..I will let you know.