Monday, January 25, 2010

SURE CUTS A LOT...MUST HAVE FOR CRICUT OWNERS!

My sister got me the absolute best gift for Christmas...and gave it to me early. It is called Sure cuts a lot and it is FANTASTIC! The best place to purchase it, according to my sister and I, is
here.
She has the best website for tutorials and free fonts and dingbats. I have personally emailed her about questions and have received a response within 15 minutes to a couple hours. What is great is that you never have to buy a cartridge again. I increased my cartridge size by 100+ It works with your existing fonts on your computer. It is also so user friendly. LOVE IT!!! I will show use some things that I have done with it. It allows you to take a jpeg file and convert it and cut it out! TOO FUN!!! I had so much fun over the holidays!

No comments: