Friday, November 5, 2010

Vinyl lettering on tiles using cricut and SCAL

I saw this design and wanted to duplicate it for a gift.  It turned out great.  I love this saying!
Recently I found a wonderful website call www.myvinyldesigner.com.  They offer files that are already made and you can purchase them and download them quickly.  They have a lot of the LDS temples.  I got this image from there.  I love it.  It saves so much time and the cuts are so crisp.
I found an image of the Salt Lake Temple and converted it to an SVG file using Inkscape and SCAL.
I found this saying on a website that my friend Kristin introduced me too.  They sell files that can be bought, downloaded and cut out within 15 minutes.  LOVE IT!  You can find it here.

This was a fun tile I made for a gift.  I love this saying.

No comments: