Saturday, February 20, 2010

Relief Society Announcement Board using Vinyl

This is a re-usable board I made for announcements in Relief Society. The dry erase board I purchased at home depot. They will cut it to size. I found one that was quite damaged and I got 2- 18x24, 1- 24x24 and one 48x36 for $5. It is always fun when your church calling allows you to get crafty. It was a lot of fun.

I used brown vinyl and cut it out with my cricut and SCAL. I used the font: Licorice

The WHAT'S FOR DINNER I found at a wonderful site called visiting teaching.net Linda has fantastic ideas on how to be the best visiting teacher. I especially LOVED reading her own story of how visiting teaching changed her life. Check it out. :)

1 comment:

123 said...

Natalie, that board is so cute! I am RS president and I think we need to talk :)