Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Party Invites










Birthday invites are always fun and definately a lot quicker with the "Wild Card" cartridge. The first one was made for a birthday that had a Wii theme.It is meant to resemble a Wii wheel. I cut the circle card from using the wild card cartridge and then I cut the blus circle and the Wii from vinyl. For the circle I used the George cartridge.

The second one is much more bright. The colors are lime green and deep hot pink. I stamped the "You're invited" with white versamark and the used lime green embossing powder and heat embossed it. I also inked around the edges of the white cardstock and heat embossed those edges also in green embossing powder. Just click on the picture to get a closer look :). I used the "wild card" cricut cartridge on both invites. Can I just say I LOVE the wild card cartridge. It is perfect for quick cards, and it also has the envelope to match! I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

The Grant Family said...

I am in awe of your talent and creativity! The movie theme party invite was soo cute too. I'm sad we were out of town and Catie missed it :(